Thursday 27 August 2009

Ifill has a favourite

Penn Hills HS's safety Brandon Ifill has a favourite school, but its not Michigan, its Maryland. “They are my favorite school so far,” Ifill said of the Terps. “I like everything about them. The only thing I need to see about Maryland is what it’s like there on game day. I’ve been there before and I’m pretty familiar with them already. I love the coaches. They are real I also like their style...”

Ifill is a three star prospect on scout.com after seeing his stock fall a lot since the start of summer, when he was a four star prospect and in the top 20 safeties in the nation. 

Michigan are still in the race for Ifill, but a good visit to Maryland on September 26th, when they play Rutgers (another school recruiting Ifill) and a commitment could follow soon after.

No comments:

Post a Comment