Thursday 13 August 2009

Torrian Wilson Update

Michigan has officially made Torrian Wilson's top three schools, along with Miami and Stanford. "I've narrowed it down to three with Miami, Stanford, and Michigan," Wilson said. "Everyone is still in the mix, I'm just trying to cut things down a little bit but all the schools still have a shot."

He doesn't list a favourite, but if I had to guess I'd probably say Miami or Michigan. Wilson has visited Michigan more than once, and feels comfortable in the State. In the spring he listed Michigan as his favourite.

Wilson does not have a definate timeline for his committment, but he did say "It's still a possibility that I could commit before the season starts but I have to see what my parents say. I could commit before but if not, then I will make my decision sometime during the season."

No comments:

Post a Comment