The safeties have struggled recently for Michigan, Mike Williams got burned against Iowa a couple of times, and Troy Woolfolk is now at corner, making this a position of need for the 2010 class.
- S Sean Parker (Harbor City, CA), a four star prospect from California, Parker once said he would make the long trip to Ann Arbor for an official visit, but I'm not sure if that's still the plan. The favorites are probably Notre Dame and USC.
Chances of signing with UM: 15%
- S Dietrich Riley (La Canada, CA), another four star Californian, Riley recently visited Tennessee and loved it. He hasn't really mentioned Michigan that much as of late, he'll probably end up at UT or Florida.
Chances of signing with UM: 10%
- S Marquis Flowers (Goodyear, AZ), recently said he would be taking a trip to Michigan, probably for the Ohio State game. Notre Dame are possibly the leaders, but Michigan is growing on him.
Chances of signing with UM: 20%
- S Josh Furman (Millersville, MD), visited Michigan for the Notre Dame match and loved it. UM are most likely the leaders here, with the main competition coming from in state Maryland. He wants to play early, which is a possibility at both schools really, although at Michigan he could be more suited to the Spinner position, currently occupied by Senior Stevie Brown.
Chances of signing with UM: 65%
- S Bobby Swigert (Louisville, OH), 3 star prospect who has Michigan in his final four schools. Nebraska probably in the lead because he visited them recently and it went well. He could be deciding fairly shortly, so this is one to watch out for. However in my opinion Michigan has enough three star prospects in this class, THIS IS MICHIGAN! We should be able to pick and choose recruits easily! I know some players are heavily underrated, but Swigert just doesn't seem like a game changer to me.
Chances of Signing with UM: 30%