Sunday 29 November 2009

Jefferson decommits, USC and Oklahoma left?

Four star prospect Tony Jefferson has de-committed from UCLA, however Michigan hasn't made the final cut. Jefferson told ESPN that he will decide between USC and Oklahoma. He visited USC this weekend for their game against UCLA.

"The UCLA players really disrespected me before the game," Jefferson said. "When they saw me, they were all cussing at me, telling me to never come around Westwood again and things like that. These were guys that I had hung out with before and it was a lot of the team. I guess I kind of see it since I was committed there and was wearing USC gear before their big game but I still didn't appreciate it."

Jefferson would have been a great get for the Wolverines, he's rated very highly by all recruiting analysts. He visited Michigan for the Ohio State game, and reports from that seemed positive for Michigan.

Update: Scout.com says Jefferson will decide between USC, Oklahoma AND Michigan. This makes more sense, since everyone seemed to think Jefferson was really into UM after the visit. But we'll wait and see, he will announce his decision in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment