Wednesday 4 May 2011

Five star to visit UM

Seems like Brady Hoke isn't afraid to go after recruits committed elsewhere; Brionte Dunn, Jordan Payton and now...

Five star DT Jarron Jones (Rochester, NY) is currently listed as a soft verbal to Penn State, and according to this article by 247Sports, he plans to take a few visits. Michigan, North Carolina and Notre Dame are the lucky three schools, although they'll have to blow him away to topple Penn State's lead.

The story doesn't mention when these visits will take place, so again, it's just something to look out for.

4 comments:

  1. I know it sounds kinda creepy but since Hoke and Mattison came in I've been lusting after the prospect of J.J. playing for Michigan. He's got the potential to be a great NT and help our rush defense. Very likely to play on Sundays in the future anyways, but with our 3 D-Line coaches scrutinizing him in 2A those chances go waaay up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take back everything I said about the recruiting in March. Hoke and his staff are attacking the trails and I LOVE IT! remember when we didn't have anyone almost into April? I guess he was just scheduling his calls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allan just tweeted that Bri'onte Dunn will be visiting Ann Arbor this weekend. This weekend could be huge for the Wolverines. Holy crap Hoke is pulling them in!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm that article you mentioned above sounds very interesting and I would like to give it a read, in fact, I think I will go read it now that I have some free time to spare ;)



    Host PPH

    ReplyDelete