Wednesday 18 May 2011

Gunner Kiel Update

I've got a mini break of five days until my next exam, so hopefully I'll have more time to focus on some recruiting. Anyway, onto the matter of a five star QB visit...

Gunner Kiel won't be visiting this week as was rumored, instead he'll be looking to make it back to Ann Arbor sometime this month or early June. He plans an early summer decision, so the timing of his UM visit may work out in our favor.

Oklahoma seems to be the favorite right now, and I guess that's understandable. Bob Stoops is producing some good QBs as of late in Bradford and Jones (FWIW I'm picking Jones for the Heisman over Andrew Luck and Denard - Jones' numbers will be insane). Anyway that certainly helps Oklahoma's cause. But Michigan still has a good chance, especially if Kiel believes he can come in and beat out DG in 2013.

11 comments:

  1. What about day,Dunn,Morgan,standifer,Dunn what are the position right now do we still have a chance? I forgot about Washington and standford stealing those guys away from state and osu would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I very much doubt we'll get Washington and Stanford, because if Wormley commits before Washington, (highly possible), then would we really take a 5th DE? I hope not, no matter how good he is.

    Michigan has a great chance with Morgan and Standifer though. Brionte Dunn is still a mystery

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's up with TR? He postponed his announcement?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think TR is announcing tomorrow 8am on fb and twitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. somethin's goin down with Jordan Diamond soon... his twitter is lit up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw the thing on Jordan too. His decision could come soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Brandon Weeden will have even better numbers. He and Justin Blackmon returned and OSU was #2 in pass offense last year. Never mind Weeden a is 27 years old sophomore. o-O

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm thinking TRich is going michigan. Looking at his twitter he retweeted this:



    "UMichGoBlue07 @Terry_Rich The defense will be SICK with you, BIGS and RJS!!!! It's time to bring the Maize and Blue back on top!!!!"



    why would he retweet that if he wasnt going blue

    ReplyDelete
  9. He also said Roll Tide and Go Ducks,Go Trojans and Go Irish

    ReplyDelete
  10. Honestly, I hope we land TR for his presence on the field as well as in the locker room. He seems like a real character. When you love life, people love to be around you and you are usually very successful.

    GO BLUE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I read several reports and news on Gunner Kiel, especially on this curious pay per head call center website and I wanted to read an update and I found it here, thank you!

    ReplyDelete